- 2-hour sunset cruise by private sailboat on Lisbon's Tagus River
- Relax out on deck and enjoy the company of your private group as you sail
- Pass top Lisbon attractions and city sights including Belém Tower and Christ the King monument (Cristo Rei).
- Look out for the UNESCO World Heritage site of Jerónimos Monastery with its eye-catching Manueline architecture
- Arrange a start time that suits your vacation schedule
- Upgrade to include a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Lisbon
Departure & Return
Doca do Espanhol - Marlin Tours, gate 3 Check in at Blue Skipper Snacks & Drinks
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue along the lively Tagus River and spot Lisbon’s most famous attractions. Glimpse out at Belém Tower which once was used as a defense system at the mouth of the Tagus River. Hear from your friendly crew how this tower was dedicated to Saint Vincent, Lisbon’s patron saint. As the sun dips deeper, marvel at the Monument to the Discoveries which was built to honor the many Portuguese explorers who risked everything to sail to new lands in India and beyond.
Just as the sun is about to descend below the Atlantic, capture spectacular views of the UNESCO-listed Jerónimos Monastery. Enjoy its late Portuguese Gothic Manueline style of architecture as the sun sets. Then journey back to land, where your private Tagus River sunset cruise ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marlin Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized